- First Year: Two weeks
- Second Year and Above: Three weeks
- Eight holidays and four holiday bonus days
*In accordance with University policy/or in compliance with board requirements.
- UK credit for plan and coverage level chosen
- Valid in E parking areas
- Three per year
KY Dental/Medical Licensure
- Medical: Original cost for Residency Training (R) / Institutional Permit (IP) plus yearly renewal
- After twelve months of employment
- One times stipend coverage provided at no cost
- Optional up to five times stipend
- $ added to pay check for most specialties (based upon duty hours)
- Residents are not eligible for the University’s retirement plan (matching contribution); however, you may contribute to the voluntary retirement plan.