A complete application includes the following:
- Electronic Application (ERAS)
- We ask that you keep your ERAS application up-to-date at all times.
- USMLE scores (Part I and Part II)
- You are expected to pass all portions of USMLE I and II or COMPLEX or you will not be ranked by this program. We understand that your Part II score may not be available when you first apply. We do require that your Part II score be available by midnight, the night before the Rank Order List Certification Deadline. You can find this deadline date in the NRMP match calendar.
- Medical School Transcript
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter)
Fellowship interviews will be scheduled by the program director and coordinator.
Shari Meyerson, MD, M.Ed.
Professor of Surgery
Program Director, I-6 & Fellowship Programs
Visiting Lexington and the UK College of Medicine
Due to circumstances presented by COVID-19, we plan for our interviewing process to be different this year and constantly changing. We will keep this website as up-to-date as possible with information regarding the 2020-21 interview season. As of now, we are planning virtual interviews. However, as the situation evolves, we may have applicants visit later in the year. For now, if you are wanting to learn more about Lexington, please visit The Lexington Visitor's Bureau.