- MN102 MED SCIENCE BLDG.
University of Virginia Hospital – Surgery
Babies Hospital, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center – Pediatric Surgery
American Board of Surgery
Special Competence in Pediatric Surgery
Surgical problems of the newborn
To celebrate the move of Pediatric Surgery to the Pediatric Specialty Clinic, the division was visited by Kentucky Children's Hospitalmascot, Stitches. Stitches is a big, huggable, loveable kitten and a baby UK Wildcat who frequently appears at the hospital to help children feel better and get well sooner. Here, Dr. Pulito shares a moment with Stitches. The Pediatric Specialty Clinic is located on the second floor of the Kentucky Clinic at 740 South Limestone Street.
- Plymale, MA ;French, J.;Donnelly, MB ;Iocono, J.;Pulito, AR "Variation in faculty evaluations of clerkship students attributable to surgical service." Journal of surgical education 67, 3 (2010): 179-83. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Pulito, AR ;Donnelly, MB ;Plymale, M. "Factors in faculty evaluation of medical students' performance." Medical education 41, 7 (2007): 667-75. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Pulito, AR ;Donnelly, MB ;Plymale, M.;Mentzer RM, Jr "What do faculty observe of medical students' clinical performance?" Teaching and learning in medicine 18, 2 (2006): 99-104. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Plymale, MA ;Donnelly, MB ;Lawton, J.;Pulito, AR ;Mentzer, RM "Faculty evaluation of surgery clerkship students: important components of written comments." Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges 77, 10 Suppl (2002): S45-7. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Spires, SE ;Woolums, CS ;Pulito, AR ;Spires, SM "Testicular regression syndrome: a clinical and pathologic study of 11 cases." Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 124, 5 (2000): 694-8. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Parida, SK ;Kriss, VM ;Pulito, AR "Fetal morbidity and mortality following motor vehicle accident: two case reports." Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 19, 2 (1999): 144-6. [PubMed Link] |
- Fowler, CL ;Pulito, AR ;Warf, BC ;Vandenbrink, KD "Separation of complex pygopagus conjoined twins." Journal of pediatric surgery 34, 4 (1999): 619-22. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Hogan, L.;Pulito, AR "Broviac central venous catheters inserted via the saphenous or femoral vein in the NICU under local anesthesia." Journal of pediatric surgery 27, 9 (1992): 1185-8. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Marterre WF, Jr ;Mong, AT ;Pulito, AR "Locally invasive aspergillosis of the bowel." Journal of pediatric surgery 27, 12 (1992): 1611-3. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]